We are hiring! Join our dynamic and professional team to make every step matters.
Below are the available job positions.
1) Sales Executive
We are looking for an exceptional negotiator with excellent persuasion skills.
We’re looking for that fire in you; that desire to win and win big, that hunger to have more, that determination to never back down.
- Good track record of customer service experience as well as sales experience.
- Must have a class 3 driving license.
- Bilingual and proficient with Email and Microsoft Office.
- The candidate must also believe in building good customer stewardship.
- Positive attitude and performance oriented.
- Flooring or building materials industry experience is a bonus.Attractive sales commission scheme.
2) Quantity Surveyor
- Ability to read tender drawings, construction drawings, shop drawings, architectural drawing etc.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Calculating the quantities required and costing
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Managing costs on projects, preparing projects P&L
- Skilled in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Administrative duties e.g. issuance of PO
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedules
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn and with a positive attitude
*Remuneration is negotiable based on experience
3) Flooring Installation Specialist
- No qualification and experience required.
- Physically fit and able to carry heavy weight
- Experience in Laminate, Vinyl flooring or timber flooring installation is a plus, remuneration will be adjusted accordingly to skill.
- Good Compliance to installation and safety standards.
- Training will be provided.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com.