Eco Resilient Skirting Benefits
- Highly waterproof – Eco resilient skirting is the first ever waterproof floor skirting in Singapore with a strong waterproof core and covering. Therefore highly recommended for any flooring areas.
- Healthy For Enclosed Areas – Resilient skirting product in accordance with GREENGUARD Gold certification and European Union regulation’s REACH guidelines in terms of indoor air quality and product material.
- Clean Joint Installation – Skirting is fitted in a clean joint installation method that prevents water and moisture from seeping into the flooring and skirting gaps – a common issue for conventional floor skirting boards.
- Termite Proof – Recommended for high moist residential and commercial areas. Skirting not edible by termites, thereby making it a strong substitutes to traditional wood floor skirting.
- Precision Engineered – Made in Germany, Eco Resilient Skirting (ERS) eliminate the need for cutting mitre profiles, thereby making the flooring installed perfectly into your room.
- Easy to Clean – As it is highly waterproof, it makes the skirting high easy to clean and maintain.
- Long Lasting – Eco resilient skirting is relatively more long lasting to traditional wood or pvc skirting due to its waterproof and precision engineered structure.
|Size||2500mm (L) x 60mm (W) x 17.5mm (H)|
|Key Feature||Water Penetration Protection|
|European Standard||REACH and GREENGUARD Gold|
Eco Quality Accreditation for Eco Resilient Skirting
Our Eco Resilient Skirting Collection